A few days ago we announced, that the Olimp Challenge will enter round 2 this year. The thrilling competition at the FIBO 2010 will get a rematch. And this time, the prize money will be even more attractive.
Like in 2010 every ambitious bodybuilder can apply, whereby contest experience will certainly be of advantage. The event will take place on stage at FIBO POWER 2011.
The Olimp challenge 2011 will be sanctioned by the IFBB/DBFV e.V.. This means, that the DBFV will support us, when we select the participants form the applicants. The DBFV will also provide the judges for the competition.
The course of action will be the following:
- Starting from now each serious bodybuilder can apply at Andro. The application deadline will be the 20th of March 2011.
- This will be followed by a selection phase of two weeks in duration. During this time the applications will be examined and we will choose 10 competitors, that will participate in the contest.
- The chosen participants will be informed till the 3rd of April 2011. Subsequently the competitors will be announced and introduced at the TEAM ANDRO Site.
- The competition will take place at the FIBO POWER on 16th of April 2011.
Why is it worthwhile to participate in the Olimp Challenge?
PRIZE MONEYThere will be more to be won than just a trophy:
- The winner will be awarded 2.000 €
- The second-place finisher will be awarded 750 €
- The third-place finisher will be awarded 250 €
- Each participant will get a supplement package worth 75,00 €
TRAVEL EXPENSES AND HOTEL ACCOMODATIONWe will cover the travel expenses of the athletes (in exchange for expense vouchers). We will also refund fuel expenses and train tickets. In addition to this, we will organize the overnight stay in a hotel.
THE STAGEThe FIBO POWER is Europe’s largest meeting point of the bodybuilding and strength sports scene. The Olimp Challenge will be staged on the main stage and because of this each competitor can present himself in front of a large audience of bodybuilding enthusiasts.
Olimp Challenge 2011 - the Process in Detail
APPLICATIONEvery ambitious male bodybuilder, who wants to get on stage at the FIBO POWER, can apply. Contest experience will certainly be of advantage.
Please observe the following points when you fill out your application:
- Applications can be reached in stating from now till 20th of March 2011
- The application must include the following:
- Your profile including name, date of birth, height, weight, years of training experience, individual bodybuilding goals, information about the most contest experiences.
- Please give us a phone number, where we can reach you. This phone number will not be published.
- Four pictures showing you in your current shape, which will be used as base for the selection of the participants:
- Front double biceps pose
- Front lat pose
- Back double biceps pose
- Side chest pose
- Additional photos that have not to be up to date and show you in contest form.
- If you are chosen as participant of the Olimp Challenge, these photos will be published on TEAM-ANDRO.com. It is therefore important, that you are the copyright owner or that you have the permission of the copyright owner.
- Applications must be filed via email to email@example.com
SELECTION OF THE COMPETITORSStarting the 20th of March 2011 the competitors will be chosen from the applications by Olimp, TEAM-ANDRO and the DBFV e.V.. Criteria will be the best chances according to contest standards.
The participants of the Olimp Challenge will be informed by us until the 3rd of April 2011.
INTRODUCTION OF THE CONTESTANTSThe contestants will be introduced on TEAM-ANDRO.com starting 3rd of April 2011. For this introduction we will be using the pictures, the contestants sent in with their application.
Each contestant will get an account on TEAM-ANDRO which he can use to post new pictures and videos of himself during the remaining two weeks.
An extensive introduction of the contestant will affect the competition result positively.
COMPETITIONThe competition will take place at the FIBO POWER on the 16th of April 2011. According to distance, the finalists may arrive one the day before and TEAM-ANDRO will take care of the accommodation. There will be a short briefing about the procedure on stage before the main event. The competition will begin with the introduction of the finalists and will end with the price giving ceremony. The whole event will take about 45 minutes.
We hope for numerous applications and wish all applicants good luck!