Nasser El Sonbaty - † RIP

News über die internationale Profiszene.

Moderator: Team Wettkampf

Döner
TA Neuling

Körpergewicht (kg): 100
Körpergröße (cm): 175
Wettkampferfahrung: Nein
Ich bin: keine Angabe

Nasser El Sonbaty - † RIP

Beitragvon Döner » 04 Jun 2006 02:44

Der hat wirklich einen sehr schönen Körper muss ich schon sagen.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/143814/nasr_body/

ImanuelKant
TA Member

Körpergewicht (kg): 75
Körpergröße (cm): 175
Bankdrücken (kg): 95
Steroiderfahrung: Nein
Lieblingsübung: Kreuzheben
Studio: Apollo Lößnitz
Fachgebiet I: Training
Fachgebiet II: Ernährung
Ich bin: Bodybuilder

Beitragvon ImanuelKant » 04 Jun 2006 14:19

wirkt ein bisschen schwammig

Toppi
TA Legende

Körpergewicht (kg): 100
Körpergröße (cm): 176
Trainingsbeginn (Jahr): 2005
Steroiderfahrung: Nein
Trainingsort: Studio
Trainingslog: Nein
Kampfsport: Ja
Kampfsportart: BJJ, MMA
Ich bin: Knüppelknecht

Beitragvon Toppi » 04 Jun 2006 18:22

Ich war nie ein Fan von Nasser sein Körper gefällt mie einfach nicht
Bild

Lieber stehend sterben, als kniend leben!

Der Störer wehrte gezielte Schläge auf Arme und Beine geschickt mit dem Kopf ab...

"Ich bin der Schrecken, der die Nacht durchflattert..."

Katha
TA Neuling

Beitragvon Katha » 08 Jun 2006 13:34

Hallo!

im Video kommt er sehr "schwammig" rüber, aber auf seiner Homepage gibt es zumindest einige Fotos in Top-Form.

Gibt es von Nasser und Münzer wohl noch mehr Bilder...?

Matze
Admin

Neues von Nasser el Sonbaty

Beitragvon Matze » 02 Feb 2007 19:03

Am Montag wird es eine Folge von Pro Bodybuilding Weekly mit Nasser el Sonbaty geben (ehemaliger Mr.O Teilnehmer und ASc Gewinner) !!!

http://www.probodybuildingweekly.com/

eyecatcher
V.I.P

Trainingsbeginn (Jahr): 1998
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja
Trainingsplan: Pitt Force
Ernährungsplan: Nein
Fachgebiet I: Wettkampf
Fachgebiet II: Training

Beitragvon eyecatcher » 07 Jan 2008 11:25

Es gibt ein neues Interview mit Nasser. Sehr interessant finde ich:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

cranki
TA Elite Member

Körpergröße (cm): 180
Lieblingsübung: Seitheben
Kampfsport: Nein
Fachgebiet I: Ernährung
Fachgebiet II: Supplements
Ich bin: da

Beitragvon cranki » 07 Jan 2008 11:38

is aber viel zu lesen  :D

jeiti
V.I.P

Körpergewicht (kg): 84
Körpergröße (cm): 177
Trainingsbeginn (Jahr): 2007

Beitragvon jeiti » 07 Jan 2008 12:23

Lohnt sich aber!

Vllt ist GH15 von Getbig ja doch der Nasser :)
-> so give me the drug, keep me alive - give me what's left of my life, don't let me goooooo <-

Widerstandskämpfer
TA Power Member

Beitragvon Widerstandskämpfer » 07 Jan 2008 16:02

hat milos schon auf seine äußerungen reagiert?

das ist ja rufmord.
Internet is serious business.

eyecatcher
V.I.P

Beitragvon eyecatcher » 07 Jan 2008 16:06

Nein, auf Milos Seite steht bis jetzt nichts dazu. Ist ja aber auch noch nicht so lange online das Interview.

eyecatcher
V.I.P

Beitragvon eyecatcher » 07 Jan 2008 16:10

Hier jetzt die Antwort von Milos:

Wow...HOW NICE OF NASSER?

Well, I am somewhat NOT SURPRISED but still wouldn't expect that even low-life like him could fall this low...
But, written words are little bit LOUDER than just said...(in the court of law Wink)

Now...Nasser - would you be so kind and confirm this statement...or you are just going to laugh as always and than say: "well...stupid people will believe me as they WANT to believe something like that..."

It was known fact for more than a decade that Nasser was "my first" dramatically transformed athlete who AFTER MY ASSISTANCE became TOP CONTENDER for the Mr. Olympia title.

After placing I believe 7th in 1994 - Nasser moved to San Diego...where I lived.
I welcomed him to my home - as his countryman and "brother of Iron" who lives same kind of life...and who lived in US for several years - so I could be there for him if he needs me.

Besides taking Nasser to see Joe Weider when Joe DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM - at my own risk at MY SCHEDULED appointment with Joe - and result of his meeting was his first Weider contract which meant possibility for Nasser to stay in US...I also let him see all my "journals".

Being - SKEPTIC as he is Nasser didn't want to consider that I would show him my "true journals" accusing me in front of "one of my numerous ex wives" that I just made that journal to "trick him"...
About 10 meals a day, 365 days per year...from 1987 until 1994 (at that time)...with all the supplements + Rx + training/cardio information...

I asked him:" Are you suggesting that I wrote all this for 7 years hoping that one day someone like you could come to my house and I can play a "practical joke" and show him my "fake journals" and trick that person into doing something wrong?"

Nasser looked confused and looked at me (or through me...as you would never know if Nasser is really looking at you or somewhere else...) and pointed out that he doesn't believe I eat THAT MUCH PROTEIN (as I was averaging between 400 and 500 grams a day), that I used INSULIN (as every time he would have taken it he would get FAT)...and...that I use such a low amounts of "Rx" with such a long breaks in between....

My only question to him was: " So you really think I made all these journals all these years with THAT idea in mind - to trick someone?"

He didn't answer.

Every time however when he would come to visit - he would ask me if he can see my journals...and he would analyze them.
Than he asked me if he could take some home - so he could read all of them...and I let him do that (as I did with few more guys I train...as some could maybe confirm).

Needless to say - he came to me at the end of 2004 asking me IF I could explain him WHAT to do and he will start January 1995.

THE REST IS HISTORY.

Nasser made such incredible gains that he immediately became threat for Mr. Olympia title.
First show after my "assistance" was Houston Pro Invitational 1995 which he convincingly won (beating 2-Vince, 3-Achim, 4-John Sherman, 5-me, 6-Ronnie Coleman...).
YES I helped the athlete who was competing against me - and with my help he did manage to beat me (if that is the /LOGICAL/ question some of you would ask... Wink. Also, Nasser is NOT the only one whom I helped in direct competition against myself...)

Couple of weeks later - he won Night Of Champions in even more impressive fashion.

Winning his second show in a row was actually 'softening' Nasser to the point that he actually even invited me for his "celebration dinner" in New York (first and only meal he ever treated me with)...
We did have competition - who could eat more sushi (as Nasser was counting freak - counting everything...How many diet cokes he had...how many steps he made...how many floors he have to walk in "Beacon hotel" where elevator was not working...etc)

But - anyway...

Nasser placed 3rd at 1995 Mr. Olympia and for the next 3 years WAS TOP CONTENDER making fantastic living from the sport...and YES - I HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT (Now, under this circumstances I can tell...)

At that time also - his mother would call me her son...and Nasser was (in rare moments) actually appreciative...and some people in the industry do know that he even made statement - that I gave him $100000.00 -dollar information...

Simply, I did SOMETHING considerable to help him in his efforts to be successful IFBB pro.

To "return" me a favor - Nasser told me how he used "PLASMA EXPANDERS" which he supposedly learned from Chad...and as his information was identical to instructions I got from Chad.
THAT IS EXTEND OF NASSER'S KNOWLEDGE "I got from him" as he so proudly said...

The problem is - his and Chad's information was WRONG...and as I read years later in MD Chad's article PLASMA EXPANDERS and learned that Chad and his athlete who he called jokester were laughing their as..s off (as he wrote in that article) after they realized how they managed to trick one nutritionist into believing them HOW TO USE PE...

Two guys who I helped with priceless information which really catapulted both of their careers in sign of their gratitude and appreciation told me how to pretty much - kill myself...using IV solution in certain way that could indeed be deleterious...

They were also laughing as they were hoping (as Chad stated in the article) how other bodybuilders will also listen to that "nutritionist" and try the same...

I was so pissed off that I started PLASMA EXPENDER'S DEBATE on the net...(Chad's site, mine...and getbig...)
Peter Mc Gough, Tom Prince, Chad, Shawn...and others got involved...and I am sure that debate is still somewhere on the net...

But, what is NOT said so far...when DEA investigated me - they indeed chose to subpoena Nasser and Chad...MAYBE THEIR STATEMENTS will soon to be public record?

Well, it looks like Nasser had something to say...so I would like to ask him few more questions...to MAKE THIS OFFICIAL... Wink

Maybe Nasser could remember the way he gave me his "loan"...Was it cash, check, credit card OR SOMETHING ELSE...valued at whatever amount....
Any additional details are welcome...

What's more - how come he waited 12 years to "remind" me that I owe him money?

D-Tox
TA Stamm Member

Beitragvon D-Tox » 07 Jan 2008 16:20

eyecatcher hat geschrieben:Hier jetzt die Antwort von Milos:

Wow...HOW NICE OF NASSER?

Well, I am somewhat NOT SURPRISED but still wouldn't expect that even low-life like him could fall this low...
But, written words are little bit LOUDER than just said...(in the court of law Wink)

Now...Nasser - would you be so kind and confirm this statement...or you are just going to laugh as always and than say: "well...stupid people will believe me as they WANT to believe something like that..."

It was known fact for more than a decade that Nasser was "my first" dramatically transformed athlete who AFTER MY ASSISTANCE became TOP CONTENDER for the Mr. Olympia title.

After placing I believe 7th in 1994 - Nasser moved to San Diego...where I lived.
I welcomed him to my home - as his countryman and "brother of Iron" who lives same kind of life...and who lived in US for several years - so I could be there for him if he needs me.

Besides taking Nasser to see Joe Weider when Joe DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM - at my own risk at MY SCHEDULED appointment with Joe - and result of his meeting was his first Weider contract which meant possibility for Nasser to stay in US...I also let him see all my "journals".

Being - SKEPTIC as he is Nasser didn't want to consider that I would show him my "true journals" accusing me in front of "one of my numerous ex wives" that I just made that journal to "trick him"...
About 10 meals a day, 365 days per year...from 1987 until 1994 (at that time)...with all the supplements + Rx + training/cardio information...

I asked him:" Are you suggesting that I wrote all this for 7 years hoping that one day someone like you could come to my house and I can play a "practical joke" and show him my "fake journals" and trick that person into doing something wrong?"

Nasser looked confused and looked at me (or through me...as you would never know if Nasser is really looking at you or somewhere else...) and pointed out that he doesn't believe I eat THAT MUCH PROTEIN (as I was averaging between 400 and 500 grams a day), that I used INSULIN (as every time he would have taken it he would get FAT)...and...that I use such a low amounts of "Rx" with such a long breaks in between....

My only question to him was: " So you really think I made all these journals all these years with THAT idea in mind - to trick someone?"

He didn't answer.

Every time however when he would come to visit - he would ask me if he can see my journals...and he would analyze them.
Than he asked me if he could take some home - so he could read all of them...and I let him do that (as I did with few more guys I train...as some could maybe confirm).

Needless to say - he came to me at the end of 2004 asking me IF I could explain him WHAT to do and he will start January 1995.

THE REST IS HISTORY.

Nasser made such incredible gains that he immediately became threat for Mr. Olympia title.
First show after my "assistance" was Houston Pro Invitational 1995 which he convincingly won (beating 2-Vince, 3-Achim, 4-John Sherman, 5-me, 6-Ronnie Coleman...).
YES I helped the athlete who was competing against me - and with my help he did manage to beat me (if that is the /LOGICAL/ question some of you would ask... Wink. Also, Nasser is NOT the only one whom I helped in direct competition against myself...)

Couple of weeks later - he won Night Of Champions in even more impressive fashion.

Winning his second show in a row was actually 'softening' Nasser to the point that he actually even invited me for his "celebration dinner" in New York (first and only meal he ever treated me with)...
We did have competition - who could eat more sushi (as Nasser was counting freak - counting everything...How many diet cokes he had...how many steps he made...how many floors he have to walk in "Beacon hotel" where elevator was not working...etc)

But - anyway...

Nasser placed 3rd at 1995 Mr. Olympia and for the next 3 years WAS TOP CONTENDER making fantastic living from the sport...and YES - I HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT (Now, under this circumstances I can tell...)

At that time also - his mother would call me her son...and Nasser was (in rare moments) actually appreciative...and some people in the industry do know that he even made statement - that I gave him $100000.00 -dollar information...

Simply, I did SOMETHING considerable to help him in his efforts to be successful IFBB pro.

To "return" me a favor - Nasser told me how he used "PLASMA EXPANDERS" which he supposedly learned from Chad...and as his information was identical to instructions I got from Chad.
THAT IS EXTEND OF NASSER'S KNOWLEDGE "I got from him" as he so proudly said...

The problem is - his and Chad's information was WRONG...and as I read years later in MD Chad's article PLASMA EXPANDERS and learned that Chad and his athlete who he called jokester were laughing their as..s off (as he wrote in that article) after they realized how they managed to trick one nutritionist into believing them HOW TO USE PE...

Two guys who I helped with priceless information which really catapulted both of their careers in sign of their gratitude and appreciation told me how to pretty much - kill myself...using IV solution in certain way that could indeed be deleterious...

They were also laughing as they were hoping (as Chad stated in the article) how other bodybuilders will also listen to that "nutritionist" and try the same...

I was so pissed off that I started PLASMA EXPENDER'S DEBATE on the net...(Chad's site, mine...and getbig...)
Peter Mc Gough, Tom Prince, Chad, Shawn...and others got involved...and I am sure that debate is still somewhere on the net...

But, what is NOT said so far...when DEA investigated me - they indeed chose to subpoena Nasser and Chad...MAYBE THEIR STATEMENTS will soon to be public record?

Well, it looks like Nasser had something to say...so I would like to ask him few more questions...to MAKE THIS OFFICIAL... Wink

Maybe Nasser could remember the way he gave me his "loan"...Was it cash, check, credit card OR SOMETHING ELSE...valued at whatever amount....
Any additional details are welcome...

What's more - how come he waited 12 years to "remind" me that I owe him money?

Das war seine Antwort auf das alte vorherige Inteview. Das war noch Kinderkram im Vergleich zum neuen....

eyecatcher
V.I.P

Beitragvon eyecatcher » 07 Jan 2008 16:25

Oh Mist! Da hab ich nicht auf Datum geschaut. Naja, der Vollständigkeit halber. Sobald es was Neues gibt, kommt das dann auch hier rein...

Widerstandskämpfer
TA Power Member

Beitragvon Widerstandskämpfer » 07 Jan 2008 16:30

wundert mich, dass bodybuilding.com die namen nicht unkenntlich gemacht hat.

die herren werden sicherlich nicht erfreut darüber sein, dass sie in diesem zusammenhang erwähnt werden. egal, ob es der wahrheit entspricht oder nicht.

Personally I do know numerous guys who have approached him to train them. In the end, and in most cases, they just end up wasting the money, time and energy they put into listening to someone who does not know too much. Also he frequently does not show up for certain competitors on the day of their show. When it comes to IFBB pros, he has fu***d many of them up permanently experimenting on them.

For example with Dennis James, who received the wrong amount of insulin several times from Milos and spilled over and looked smooth and soft at one point. He almost died because of Milos's over prescription of insulin. By the way, Dennis switched over to Chad to receive proper help. Dennis dropped Milos for good despite the fact that he was still seen at Milos's gym.

Further, Milos fu***d Mustafa Mohammed over twice with so many diuretics that Mustafa had to be hospitalized twice and he almost died as well. Mustafa does not talk to Milos anymore. It is thought that Mustafa threatened to kill Milos because of Milos's deeds. Then Milos took German IFBB pro rookie Armin Scholz under his wing and almost killed him as well, with overdoses of diuretics and insulin.
Internet is serious business.

ES77-MEDIA
TA Premium Member

Körpergewicht (kg): 104
Körpergröße (cm): 177
Körperfettanteil (%): 14
Trainingsbeginn (Jahr): 1991
Bankdrücken (kg): 240
Kniebeugen (kg): 300
Kreuzheben (kg): 320
Trainingsplan: Sonstiges
Trainingslog: Nein
Lieblingsübung: deadlift
Ernährungsplan: Ja
Kampfsport: Nein

Beitragvon ES77-MEDIA » 07 Jan 2008 16:33

das dacht ich mir auch schon. am ende sollte man das auch nicht machen, namen verschiedener leute einfach nennen und diese mit diversen dingen "belasten" . . .

Nächste

Zurück zu IFBB & DBFV News