Steroiderfahrung: Nein
Trainingsort: Studio
Lieblingsübung: Skwaats
Ziel Gewicht (kg): 85
Studio: ABC Gym
Ich bin: sarkastisch

Re: Sammlung kraftorientierter Pläne

Beitragvon Markusmaann » 10 Nov 2015 09:38

Viele der Links funktionieren nicht mehr. Gibt es einen guten Artikel für Anfänger?
"It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day."

Canis Dirus
TA Power Member

Lieblingsübung: Tug Toner
Ich bin: Kampfkoloss

George-Leeman-Kreuzhebetraining

Beitragvon Canis Dirus » 19 Nov 2015 13:42

Hier ist ein Kreuzhebe-Spezialisierungsplan von George Leeman (~ 415 kg), dass er über einige Jahre entwickelt hat und – womöglich – die Grundlage seines "progressive range of motion" (P.R.O.M) Trainingsplanes ist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IkWFkj3-U

Der Beitrag ist auf Englisch.

Wenn Bedarf für eine Übersetzung besteht, werde ich mich mal dransetzen.

George Leeman hat geschrieben:So I want to take a swing at making a deadlift program that I think will work for people (it has worked well for me on many occasions).

First off I want to walk you guys through some things (not everyone needs to read this).

Your deadlift is broken down into sections (or at least I like to think of it that way) just like bench, the bottom has a lot to do with chest/shoulders, some to do with latissimus dorsi, and the top is primarily triceps.

For deadlift the bottom has a lot to do with hamstrings/quads, and the ability for your abs/back to statically contract in order to create a strong lever for you to transfer force through. In other words your legs/ass are getting stuff done to get off the floor, and your low back/abs/upper back is basically just keeping your spine from turning into a wet noodle.

The middle portion of your deadlift is typically where your muscles are a little more tired, your lower back/upper back is probably out of the ideal position, and at that point you are going to have to go from a static contraction to actually requiring said muscles to get back into the proper position to finish the lift, in other words, if your lower/upper back rounds at all during the pull, your either going to have to straighten them back out, or you aren’t going to finish the lift.

The top of the lift is primarily just gluteus and upper back, your gluteus are what brings your hips forward (or through if you prefer) and your upper back being what locks your shoulders back and allows you to be standing upright instead of hunched forwards.

So now that I have gone through what muscles are most important for x part of the lift, I’m going to tell you what exercises I prefer for working said muscles.

For strength off the floor, I’m a huge believer in two things, deficit deadlifts (standing on a raised platform so you have to move the bar further) and deadlift stance low box squats. Deficit deadlifts are obviously a good choice because, lets face it they make doing a normal deadlift seems like it’s a partial lift. Deadlift stance box squats are a favorite of mine because they give you the ability to build leg drive in the same exact stance/range of motion that you use when you deadlift. If you can improve how much force your legs can apply to the floor, using the same stance as your deadlift, while using more knee bend than you use when you deadlift, you will be able to apply more force into the floor with your legs when you deadlift, its really that simple. I also like leg curls for strength off the floor.

For strength in the middle of the lift, there are a few things to think about, what is causing you to fail in the middle of the lift? Has your lower back gotten so beat up during the bottom of the lift that by the time the bar gets to your knees (the bar is further from your body when it passes the knees, giving you shitty leverages) that your back can no longer stay in position? Is your upper back so weak that when the bar gets to your knees your upper back is rounded so badly that you cannot get it back into position to finish the lift? Or is it your hams/gluteus simply not being strong enough to keep the weight going up?

If its a upper back weakness, I’m a huge fan of anything that pulls your shoulder back into position (a weak upper back rounds, letting your shoulders come forwards, a strong upper back is what manipulates where your shoulders sit during the lift) my favorite upper back assistance exercises are rack pulls, dumbbell rows, basically any free weight row, and assorted chest supported hammer strength rows. Like I said, basically anything that lets your shoulders come forwards, and then pulls them back into position, this is the movement that needs to be done to build the kind of upper back strength you need to pull heavy.

If its a ham/gluteus weakness, I love Romanian deadlifts, specifically because they train the rom from mid shin to lockout, so they are a great exercise overall. But basically any exercise that involves heavy hip extension will build great strength in your gluteus and hamstrings. Basically any form of good morning, box squat, there are just too many exercises to mention. I also like leg curls.

Now for the top part of the movement: if you have trouble getting your shoulders back, its upper back weakness. If you have a problem getting your hips through, its gluteus and perhaps something to do with lower back.

If its upper back, well we already covered upper back. If its gluteus/low back, I love heavy back extensions squeezing gluteus at the top and kind of arching my back at the top. Also Romanians seem to work wonders.

So that covers the exercises that I have found to be the most beneficial for XYZ part of the movement. I have always been a believer in bringing up a weak muscle group to get stronger and improve form, rather than changing form to bring up the weak muscle group. Final words on this whole subject, there are a ton of great exercises, those are just some of my favorites, since you can’t do everything that will work well, I just pick a few that seem to work the best for me.

Now putting it all together, to get stronger, ideally you want to get stronger in every aspect of the lift. Even if bringing up your upper back strength will improve your deadlift, due to a weak lockout/middle of the lift, improving your strength off the floor will also improve your lockout/mid lift, so again, the goal is to increase strength in every aspect of the lift, as much as possible, because it will all work together. It’s not like the bottom of the lift is just legs, and the top is just upper back/gluteus, its a chain of muscles working together the entire time.

A typical workout that I would recommend would involve the following exercises (not putting them in order just yet):

rack pulls
deficit deadlifts
deadlift stance box squats
back extensions
deadlift stance leg press
leg curls
dumbbell rows

That would cover every aspect of that break down I just talked about, and so improving on those things should improve every aspect of your pull, which should translate out to a better deadlift..

Now before I get into sets/reps/training frequency/blah. I want to talk about the idea behind the way I train to improve my deadlift. Basically I like to start off using as little weight as possible on every exercise (in a sense, stick with me) while still training heavy/hard enough to get stronger.

For example, a guy who benches 315x3, could train with 225 and get stronger on his reps with 315, he doesn’t have to work with 275-315lbs to get stronger. Just like you don’t have to train heavy on deadlifts all the time to improve your deadlift. You can train with high intensity, and make gains, even when the weight is low,

So recapping, the idea, is to use as little weight as possible, while still being able to make gains. This will allow you to slowly add weight to everything, for as many workouts in a row as possible, before you get to use weights so heavy that you can no longer add weight to the bar. If done correctly, you will rack up a bunch of workouts where you made tiny gains, while slowly using more weight each workout, until you are using your old max for reps.

Now there are a lot of ways to go about this, but I have found that the best way, is to choose exercises that allow you to train the same movement, but make it harder. For instance, close grip bench will let you train your bench, but you won’t be able to use as much weight. With deadlifts, I prefer to use deficit deadlifts. it lets me use significantly less weight, while still training hard, and pushing my self.

So now your probably thinking, I’ll just start doing light deficit deadlifts, and then slowly add weight to the bar each workout until I’m stronger than ever. And this would probably work, but it isn’t what I prefer. What I prefer is to start off my deadlift program not only by choosing to do deficit deadlifts over normal ones, but also putting deficit deadlifts at the end of the workout. Or close to it. In other words, you will be able to push yourself hard, while using much less weight than you normally would. Effectively allowing you to do more workouts while slowly adding weight to the bar, before you get back to a weight so heavy that you can no longer add weight to the bar.
So to give a example of how the exercises would be set up in the workout (not going into sets/reps/weight yet)

rack pulls
deadlift stance box squat
deficit deadlift
leg curl
back extension
dumbbell row

^ in that order

So again, the goal is to put as many workouts in a row where you added weight to the bar, and got a little stronger, before you got to weight so heavy you could no longer add weight to the bar. Now sooner or later, you will get to a point where you can’t add anymore weight to the bar without "peaking out" aka can’t lift heavier next time, and here’s what I do when this happens.

I switch up the exercises; I may even subtract some of them.

Example:

deadlift stance box squat
deficit deadlift
leg curl
back extension
dumbbell row

^ I took out rack pulls, in theory this should give you another few workouts where you can continue to add weight to the bar before it gets so heavy that you no longer can.

So then you get close to peaking out again, and you do this

deficit deadlift
leg curl
back extension
dumbbell row

^ I took out deadlift stance box squats

which again, in theory, should let you use more weight on deficit deadlifts, due to not being tired from having to squat before hand.

So then you peak out again, it might be a few workouts, it might only be 1 workout. Who knows? But here’s what you do when you peak out
deadlift
leg curl
back extension
dumbbell row

you replace deficit deadlifts with normal deadlifts, which again, should let you continue to use more weight for a couple workouts before you get to a weight so heavy that you no longer can.

At this point folks… you are peaked out. You are now deadlifting so heavy that you cannot continue to ad weight to the bar, because you just wont be able to complete a rep.

By this point, hopefully you will be stronger than you used to be.

So that’s generally how I peak my deadlift. But now onto sets/reps/ for assistance work, and then I will finally give a full example of how I like to setup my deadlift training.

For rack pulls, I’m a big believer in progressive rom training, in other words pick a weight 50lbs over what you can deadlift, and set the power rack pins so you are only moving the bar 4inches, and do that for as many reps as you can (try for 20 reps) and each workout, slowly lower the pins, the smaller the increments the better, but lower them by at least 2", and I wouldn’t do go over 4" if possible. You can manipulate how far you lower the bar each workout by standing on mats, if you don’t have access to power racks that have holes that are spaced closely together.

For deadlift stance box squats, i like to do 1 set, starting off really light/easy the first workout, and slowly adding weight and getting more intense each workout, as long as your getting stronger at them, you don’t need to do more than 1 set for these.

For deficit deadlifts, and regular deadlifts, just 1 set, again, starting light/easier first workout, heavier and more intense each workout there after.

For leg press, high volume, high reps, lots of sets, the same goes for dumbbell rows, leg curls, and back extensions. Those are the exercises where you beat your self up and try to build muscle/get **** done. They aren’t strength oriented as much as they are to trash your muscles and get them to thicken up/grow, but definitely try to improve on them strength wise.

So finally, onto a full example of a dl training program I might run

(lets say I deadlift 550 and want to deadlift 600lbs)

rack pull 600x?
Dl stance box squat 225x?
Deficit deadlift, 315x?
Leg press (sets of 20 adding 1 plate each set until I cant get 20)
back extensions, sets of 20 adding 45lbs until I max out and cant get 20)
leg curls 5x?
dumbbell rows 10 sets of xxx weight
-----
rack pull 600x? lower than last time
dl stance box squat 250x?
Deficit deadlift, 350x?
leg curls 5x?
-----
dl stance box squat 275x?
Deficit deadlift, 375x?
leg curls 5x?
---------
dl stance box squat 300x?
Deficit deadlift, 400x?
back extensions, sets of 20 adding 45lbs until i max out and cant get 20)
leg curls 5x?
--------
dl stance box squat 315x?
Deficit deadlift, 425x?
leg curls 5x?
-----
dl stance box squat 340x?
Deficit deadlift, 450
leg press (sets of 20 adding 1 plate each set until I cant get 20)
leg curls 5x?
------
took out rack pulls
dl stance box squat 365x?
Deficit deadlift, 475x?
leg curls 5x?
----
dl stance box squat 405x?x?
Deficit deadlift, 500x?
leg curls 5x?
---
took out dl stance box squats
deficit deadlift, 525x?
leg curls 5x?
---
replaced deficit deadlifts with regular deadlifts
550x3 hopefully
leg press (sets of 20 adding 1 plate each set until I cant get 20)
leg curls 5x?
---
regular deadlift 600x1

And that folks, is why/how I like to train my deadlift

Vor dem Training einen Protonenshake und während des Trainings einige Elektronengetränke...

Canis Dirus
TA Power Member

RTS - Advanced Intermediate Template

Beitragvon Canis Dirus » 25 Feb 2016 16:27

RTS - Generalized Intermediate Template

Trainingsplan für Athleten auf mittlerem/fortgeschrittenem Niveau d. h. auuf Stufe III der russischen Klassifizierungstabelle für KDK.
Russische Klassifizierungstabelle für KDK

Der Plan ist 9 Wochen lang und ist als Vorbereitung auf eine Wettkampf (Testtag) konzipiert.

Der Plan ist auf Englisch und basiert auf RTS.

Hilfen zu diesem Plan erhaltet ihr im RTS-Diskussionsfaden.

Mike Tuchscherer hat geschrieben:
Week 1

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
3ct Pause Bench Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets

Tuesday
Exercise Protocol
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Floor Press Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Front Squat Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets

Thursday
Exercise Protocol
Pin Squat Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x6 @10 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Push Press Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets

Friday
Exercise Protocol
2" Deficit Deadlift Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Close Grip Bench Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
Snatch Grip SLDL Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets

Week 2

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
2ct Pause Bench Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Tuesday
Exercise Protocol
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Pin Press (mid range) Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
303 Tempo Squat Work up to x7 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Thursday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt, wraps Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Close Grip Incline Work up to x7 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
Rack Pull (below knee) Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
J.M. Press Work up to x7 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Lever Rows Work up to x7 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Week 3

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
3ct Pause Bench Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue

Tuesday
Exercise Protocol
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Floor Press Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Front Squat Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue

Thursday
Exercise Protocol
Pin Squat Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x8 @10 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Push Press Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
2" Deficit Deadlift Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Close Grip Bench Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Snatch Grip SLDL Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue

Week 4

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
2ct Pause Bench Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Tuesday
Exercise Protocol
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Pin Press (mid range) Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
303 Tempo Squat Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Thursday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt, wraps Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Close Grip Incline Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
Rack Pull (below knee) Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
J.M. Press Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Lever Rows Work up to x6 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue

Week 5

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x7 @10 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Close Grip Bench Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Wednesday
Exercise Protocol
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Push Press Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue
Front Squat Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Pin Press (chest level) Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Snatch Grip SLDL Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Week 6

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Close Grip Floor Press Work up to x6 @8 (Repeat) 6-9% Fatigue

Wednesday
Exercise Protocol
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Military Work up to x6 @8 (Repeat) 6-9% Fatigue
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x6 @8 (Repeat) 6-9% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt, wraps Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
2ct Pause Bench Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 6-9% Fatigue
Pendlay Rows Work up to x6 @8 (Repeat) 6-9% Fatigue

Week 7

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x6 @10 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Close Grip Bench Work up to x4 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Wednesday
Exercise Protocol
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Push Press Work up to x4 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue
Front Squat Work up to x4 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Pin Press (chest level) Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Snatch Grip SLDL Work up to x4 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Week 8

Monday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Bench (touch and go) Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Close Grip Floor Press Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Wednesday
Exercise Protocol
Competition Raw Bench Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Deadlift w/belt Work up to x3 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Military Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Friday
Exercise Protocol
Squat w/belt, wraps Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
2ct Pause Bench Work up to x2 @9 (Load Drop) 4-6% Fatigue
Pendlay Rows Work up to x5 @8 (Repeat) 4-6% Fatigue

Week 9

Monday: Squat, Bench, and Deadlift. Work up to 92% of previous 1RM for one set of one.
Wednesday: Squat, Bench, and Deadlift. Go through your warm up routine (not heavier than 80%)
Friday / Saturday: Practice competition. Test 1RM in Squat, Bench, and Deadlift

Zuletzt geändert von Canis Dirus am 25 Feb 2016 17:03, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Vor dem Training einen Protonenshake und während des Trainings einige Elektronengetränke...

Canis Dirus
TA Power Member

RTS - Project Momentum

Beitragvon Canis Dirus » 25 Feb 2016 16:40

RTS - Project Momentum

Experimenteller Trainingsplan für Leute mit RTS-Erfahrung bzw. HFT-Erfahrung im KDK-Training.

Eine weitere Voraussetzung ist auch, dass man innerhalb der nächsten 8 Wochen keinen Wettkampf zu bestreiten hat.

Der Plan ist 8 Wochen lang und ist als Vorbereitung auf eine Wettkampf (Testtag) konzipiert.

Der Plan ist auf Englisch und basiert auf RTS.

Hilfen zu diesem Plan erhaltet ihr im RTS-Diskussionsfaden.

Mike Tuchscherer hat geschrieben:WEEK 1

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%).
2ct Pause Squat x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Competition Raw Bench work up to 68%x5 4 sets
Pin Press (mid range) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 68%x5 3 sets

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 68%x5 3 sets
Close Grip Bench x6 @6, x6 @7, x6 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%).
Rack Pull (mid shin) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Thursday
Front Squat x6 @6, x6 @7, x6 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%).
8cm Towel Press x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Push Press x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Snatch Grip SLDL x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

Wednesday and/or Saturday/Sunday
GPP
Abs & Rows max volume in 10 minutes (each)
Mobility 10 minutes
Recovery Stimulation 15 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 2

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 72%x5x2 (-21%).
2ct Pause Squat x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Competition Raw Bench work up to 65%x5 4 sets
Pin Press (mid range) x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 65%x5 3 sets

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 65%x5 3 sets
Close Grip Bench x5 @6, x5 @7, x5 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 72%x5x2 (-21%).
Rack Pull (mid shin) x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Thursday
Front Squat x5 @6, x5 @7, x5 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 72%x5x3 (-21%).
8cm Towel Press x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Push Press x11 @6, x11 @7, x11 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Snatch Grip SLDL x11 @6, x11 @7, x11 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 3

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%).
2ct Pause Squat x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)
Competition Raw Bench work up to 68%x5 5 sets
Pin Press (mid range) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 68%x5 4 sets

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 68%x5 4 sets
Close Grip Bench x4 @6, x4 @7, x4 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%).
Rack Pull (mid shin) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)

Thursday
Front Squat x4 @6, x4 @7, x4 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 74%x5x3 (-19%).
8cm Towel Press x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Push Press x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)
Snatch Grip SLDL x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 4

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 76%x5x2 (-17%).
Competition Raw Bench work up to 71%x5 4 sets
2ct Pause Bench x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 76%x5x2 (-17%).
Row of your choice x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 71%x5 3 sets
Lunges x4 @6, x4 @7, x4 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Wide Grip Bench x4 @6, x4 @7, x4 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 71%x5 3 sets

Thursday
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 76%x5x2 (-17%).
Pin Press (chest level) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
2ct Pause Deadlift x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Squat w/belt x4 @7, x4 @8, x4 @9 plus 1 down set (load drop)
Close Grip Incline x10 @6, x10 @7, x10 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 5

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 78%x4x2 (-15%).
Competition Raw Bench work up to 74%x4 4 sets
2ct Pause Bench x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 78%x4x2 (-15%).
Row of your choice x9 @6, x9 @7, x9 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 74%x4 3 sets
Lunges x3 @6, x3 @7, x3 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Wide Grip Bench x3 @6, x3 @7, x3 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 74%x4 3 sets

Thursday
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 78%x4x2 (-15%).
Pin Press (chest level) x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
2ct Pause Deadlift x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Squat w/belt x3 @7, x3 @8, x3 @9 plus 1 down set (load drop)
Close Grip Incline x9 @6, x9 @7, x9 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 6

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8, x1 @9 Then move to 80%x3x2 (-17%).
Competition Raw Bench work up to 76%x4 5 sets
Pin Press (chest level) x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8, x1 @9 Then move to 80%x3x2 (-17%).
Snatch Grip SLDL x8 @6, x8 @7, x8 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 76%x4 4 sets
Hi Bar Squat x3 @6, x3 @7, x3 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)
Feet up Bench x3 @6, x3 @7, x3 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 76%x4 4 sets

Thursday
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8, x1 @9 Then move to 80%x3x3 (-17%).
2ct Pause Bench x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)
2" Deficit Deadlift x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Pin Squat x1 @8, x3 @9 plus 3 down sets (load drop)
Military x8 @6, x8 @7, x8 @8 plus 4 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 7

Monday
Squat w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 83%x3x2 (-10%).
Competition Raw Bench work up to 78%x3 4 sets
Pin Press (chest level) x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Deadlift w/belt x1 @8 Then move to 83%x3x2 (-10%).
Snatch Grip SLDL x7 @6, x7 @7, x7 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

Tuesday
Squat w/belt work up to 78%x3 3 sets
Hi Bar Squat x5 @6, x5 @7, x5 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Feet up Bench x5 @6, x5 @7, x5 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)
Deadlift w/belt work up to 78%x3 3 sets

Thursday
Competition Raw Bench x1 @8 Then move to 83%x3x2 (-10%).
2ct Pause Bench x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
2" Deficit Deadlift x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)

Friday
Pin Squat x1 @8, x4 @9 plus 2 down sets (load drop)
Military x7 @6, x7 @7, x7 @8 plus 3 down sets (repeat)

GPP
Mobility 10 minutes
Passive Recovery None

WEEK 8

This is the final testing week. You'll want to pick a day at the end of this week (probably Fri or Sat) as your testing day. Then run the rest of the week as scheduled. Remember that after this week, there will be a two-week restoration phase that will ease your transition into whatever training you have planned next – it is very much recommended. For those of you who have a competition very soon (i.e. within the next 4-5 weeks), I recommend the following based on your response: If you responded well to Project Momentum, you can keep a similar structure even to the point of copying the program. But I do recommend tweaking the exercise selection to better target weak ranges of motion at a minimum. If you did not respond well to Project Momentum, you'll want to select a strategy that you DO respond well to and use that for your final peaking weeks. Remember that your work capacity has likely improved since starting project momentum, so if your results taper off and you're feeling good, it may be due to a lack of volume in your new program.

4-5 Days Out
Squat w/belt x1 @ Opener
Competition Raw Bench x1 @ Opener
Deadlift w/belt x1 @ Opener

2-3 Days Out
Squat w/belt Go through your warm-ups
Competition Raw Bench Go through your warm-ups
Deadlift w/belt Go through your warm-ups

Competition Day
Squat w/belt Competition
Competition Raw Bench Competition
Deadlift w/belt Competition

C8H10N4O2
TA Elite Member

Körpergewicht (kg): 118
Körpergröße (cm): 188
Bankdrücken (kg): 222,5
Kniebeugen (kg): 350
Kreuzheben (kg): 355
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja
Steroiderfahrung: Nein
Trainingsort: Verein
Lieblingsübung: Sitzen

Re: Sammlung kraftorientierter Pläne

Beitragvon C8H10N4O2 » 21 Sep 2016 13:33

Hi, da die meisten Links zu Sheiko-Plänen nicht mehr funktionieren, anbei einige Templates zu den Plänen
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Vorherige

Zurück zu Best of Gewichtheben/KDK